Departments   Officials   Tax Portal   Recreation   Agendas & Minutes   Community Events

Frequently Asked Question

Where can I buy a hunting or fishing license (Conservation License)?

Hunting and fishing licenses are issued during normal business hours. To renew a sporting license a current driver’s license is required. If applying for a hunting license for the first time, a hunter’s education certificate or previous proof of hunting must be presented. The fees vary depending upon the type of license being purchased.

For information on regulations and hunter education classes click below:

NYS Department of Environmental Conservation