TOWN OF WASHINGTON TRANSFER STATION
Michael Llanes – Highway Superintendent – 677-2084
Mary Alex – Town Clerk – 677-3419
Jim Brownell – Transfer Station Attendant
Joseph Magnarella – Transfer Station Attendent
Hours of Operation: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday, 7:00am-4:00pm
– Closed all major holidays
– C& D bulk loads accepted until 3:30pm
– Only vehicles displaying current transfer station permit will be permitted access to the facility
RECYCLING For information on recycling please visit: Royal Carting
|Senior (62 and over):||$45.00|
Bulk Items:Transfer Station Rates
- Accounts that are two months past due will be denied access to the transfer station until account is paid in full.
- Hazardous materials are not accepted at the transfer station. For information on the Dutchess County Resource Recycling Agency and hazardous material drop off dates visit their website at www.dcrra.org or call 845-463-6020.
- Recycled goods, brush, leaves and grass are accepted with a valid permit.
- The Transfer Station is an official NYS Electronic Waste Collection Site.
- Appliances with Freon must have EPA tag confirming Freon has been removed.
Permits by Mail:
Permits and cards may be purchased through the mail by sending a copy of your vehicle registration and a check in the proper amount to:
P O Box 667
Millbrook, NY 12545
The Town strives to continue to offer a facility that operates 3 days a week. The revenue collected from user fees offset the expenses to operate this facility.
Bag tickets will be punched as shown below:
- 2 punches = one 33 gallon maximum bag.
- 1 punch = 15 gallon kitchen sized bag.